The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Anyone seen the film Syriana with Mr. Clooney?

Also, is The Last King of Scotland any good? I love Forest Whitaker, great actor.

King of Scotland is great.....

Whitaker is the best thing about it

Talking of Forest Whitaker, I just started watching the remake of Das Experiment that he's in. I switched off after 5 minutes as it off as it looked a pretty crappy effort and I didn't want to spoil my viewing of the original, when I get round to seeing it.

Really liked The Last King of Scotland.

Just rented Last King of Scotland from Love Film, thought it was brilliant. Agree that Forest Whittaker completely makes the film what it is. I know the film is based on real events, but I'd like to know how much fact / fiction lays behind the story of the main character.

^ ? :lol:

Hmmm, I take it you can't see the image then?

I can see it now, but I couldn't half an hour ago.

Yes cheers Mike, I edited it after the other fellas vague response. I wonder if there is a way that you can tell if your own image links have worked? It's a bit frustrating sometimes.

^ ? :lol:

Hmmm, I take it you can't see the image then?

I can see it now, but I couldn't half an hour ago.

Yes cheers Mike, I edited it after the other fellas vague response. I wonder if there is a way that you can tell if your own image links have worked? It's a bit frustrating sometimes.

I'm sure Levi will be along shortly to tell us (and how it wouldn't be a problem in Opera version 10.63.1.4.5.7 anyway).

I love cheesy 80s action movies. Just watched The Best of the Best for the first time in years. It's **** awesome that somebody as unathletic as Christopher Penn and a dude with one eye can be considered amongst the best ten fighters in the world. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I watched jonah hex, due date and the disaperence of someone or other (cant remember the actual title of the film) last night

jonah hex was ok probably give it 6 out of 10 not bad but great, not really much more to say about it really

due date I went to the cinema to see, its one of them that isnt a laugh a minute hillariously funny piss your pants every second sort of film but when it raises a laugh it is brilliant (like when robert downey jr spits in the dogs face or when the dog is wanking itself off) all in all I would give it 7.5 out of 10 not as good as the hangover but still very good

the disaperence of whats her face was a good english film kind of predictable at the end but a few good twists in the middle

its got that gemma arterton bird in it who is kidnapped by 2 blokes who want 2 million quid for her release i'd give it 7 out of 10

Â