The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I didn't like it for some reason. I just couldn't get into it at all...

It was supposed to be a comedy, I'm not assuming here but maybe you thought it was meant to be more of an old-fashioned thriller, sometimes that affects whether one enjoys a film or not.

Also, I watched it on a DVD with subtitles turned on so I didn't miss a single line, which means that I might have caught some of the nuances and little jokes. Just maybe.

What are anyone's thoughts on Despicable Me? I'm thinking of seeing it sometime.

Watched it over the weekend with my 4yr old boy - he loved it!!! I thought it was ok, funny in places but a little predictable!

Taking him to see Megamind in a couple of weeks - I expect pretty much the same!

What are anyone's thoughts on Despicable Me? I'm thinking of seeing it sometime.

Watched it over the weekend with my 4yr old boy - he loved it!!! I thought it was ok, funny in places but a little predictable!

Taking him to see Megamind in a couple of weeks - I expect pretty much the same!

Despicable Me is a quality film ! ( and I'm 30 years old btw ) :D

i loved despicable me, probably enjoyed it more than TS3 :oops:

got cloudy with a chance of meatballs sky+ for the "nephews" and the rescuers down under, waiting for how to train your dragon to come onto sky too

love a bit of animation

It really did crack me up!!!! In fact I think I'll watch it now :D

Am I the only one who thinks Fantastic Mr.Fox looks shit. And I don't like Clooney either. So no I won't be suffering the whole thing.

Am I the only one who thinks Fantastic Mr.Fox looks shit. And I don't like Clooney either. So no I won't be suffering the whole thing.

Nope. Didn't look like anything I would bother with either.

I thought Fantastic Mr Fox was really good.

Kind of forgettable, I can't remember much about it, so it's not amazing.

But I saw it with the family and we all really enjoyed it.

Â