The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Will be watching Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans this evening... Anyone seen it???

It's a good film. Nicolas Cage is off his head in it co-starring with some iguanas.

^^^Same here, I thought it was a great movie. Although have to say I found the opening sequence more disturbing than anything else in the whole movie (and I'm not talking about seeing Willem Dafoe in the nude!).

Just seen The next three days and it was superb..perhaps the best movie ive seen since Shawshank redemption

Thought it was alright to be honest but nothing special. I just didn't feel grasped by the story at all and it all seemed to go too smoothly for them.

I took a few of the clients from work to see drive angry last week. We all thought it was absolute shite yet still somehow silly fun. Cage really cage'd it up which i guess is what stopped us from walking out. Still, NHS paid for it so im not feeling too aggreived.

Will be watching Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans this evening... Anyone seen it??? Heard it's pretty decent!

Watched it on a plane but even so I thought it was Cage's best performance to date ( not that it is a tough contest)

last film I watched was Yogi bear with my boy .. I thought it was quite good to be honest , Ackroyd and Timberlake do a good job with the voices and some of the gags are for adults rather than kids so it will keep you entertained if you have to take the kids to see it

Will be watching Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans this evening... Anyone seen it??? Heard it's pretty decent!

Watched it on a plane but even so I thought it was Cage's best performance to date ( not that it is a tough contest)

last film I watched was Yogi bear with my boy .. I thought it was quite good to be honest , Ackroyd and Timberlake do a good job with the voices and some of the gags are for adults rather than kids so it will keep you entertained if you have to take the kids to see it

You can't be back for more than a few seconds before you post anything that's not even close to the truth, can you? ;) Have said it before, will say it again: "Leaving Las Vegas". That's a master piece of acting. :nod:

west to see unknown yesterday

quite good i enjoyed it, not as good as taken

and I still believe that liam neeson is the worst actor around he is awfull

he got away with it in taken because lets be hones there wasnt a whole lot of acting in that, it was just him running around killing people, in this film though he has to try to act for the first 3/4 of the film and isnt great by any stretch of the imagination

:shock: Let's just say that I disagree.

I have to go one further. People like Paul Walker are the WORST at acting. Liam Neeson I won't say is the most amazing but he's a good actor. IMO. To say the worst....just too harsh. For god sakes Dane Cook has made movies!!!

I downloaded inception last night..i watched 25 mins of it then turned it off..really cant see what the fuzz is about..

:lol:

Perhaps if you watch the whole film you could actually comment a little further.

:shock: Let's just say that I disagree.

I have to go one further. People like Paul Walker are the WORST at acting. Liam Neeson I won't say is the most amazing but he's a good actor. IMO. To say the worst....just too harsh. For god sakes Dane Cook has made movies!!!

I don't think I've even heard about Paul Walker or Dane Cook, which I guess says a lot. :lol: So, agreed. :nod:

Erm...Big Man? Schindlers List? Michael Collins?

He HAS been in some stinkers to be fair, but he's certainly nowhere near the worst actor around.

Â