The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

7 hours ago, hippo said:

The Office Christmas party

no doubt will receive a battering from the critics as these type of movies often do.

crude, rude, dodgy plot ,  I thought it was fantastic !!!!!  

I saw the trailer and it looked good. Might check it out

On 3/15/2016 at 16:45, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Not sure what to make of Anomalisa tbh.

I like it more on reflection, but viewing it was an odd experience. I'll probably have to watch it again.

I watched it last night and although I liked it and found one scene particularly side-splitting ;), I realised I hadn't really understood it until I watched the extras, which has an interview with Kaufman. 

Certainly left me thinking. :thumb:

That Alien trailer couldn't have been a bigger disappointment. I was one of the few that really liked Prometheus and the fact that it seemed to setup the next film to be very interesting, from watching that it almost looks like it's the same film again.

A bit AvP in vibe - Prometheus not Predator;) - which I personally hoped for as this isn't Alien 5. It needs to tie the two worlds together. 

Thought it looked quite good. Only a teaser plus they'll save all the Alien-y feeling stuff for the film itself I imagine. 

9 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Woke up at 5am this morning and watched a German film called The Hard.

I was Hard this morning after watching a German film

• Like 2

Deadpool.

I'm not a massive fan of Marvel movies but this is one of the best ones I've seen. Enjoyable and funny in parts (although not as funny as it thinks it is)

A solid 7/10 WB

Â