The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

The Conjurer

Very good, actually made me jump a few times. Missus hated it because it scared her shitless.

Recommended.

Conjuring?

\ooops yeah that's the one

I don't have that much against The day after tomorrow. Don't missunderstand me, it's a shite film, but there's something about it that I like. The whole background story, I think. The idea is good but should've been done better. The same with 2012, but that one at least had the effects. But the scene in TDAT where a reporter is standing and talking to the camera when BAM!, is quite cool.Kind of like Final destination when she walks out on the street and BAM! :)

The Day After Tomorrow was just so dull. The best 'apocalypse' movies focus on characters, which were the big gaping hole in the middle of that movie.

Daddy's coming to get you, son!

Oh, **** off.

Yes poor film. Just watched Drive and I thought that was a big let down. Poor script. Gosling looked comatose and worst performance ever by Cary Mulligan.

Think you'll be in the minority with your opinion of Drive but fair enough. I loved it. Something a bit different and very stylish and slick.

I just watched Charlie Brooker's documentary on How Videogames Changed the World and there's a little bit about Drive and how it was supposedly influend by the Grand Theft Auto series and I think they have a valid point.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

influend by the Grand Theft Auto series and I think they have a valid point.

Can I just say (Write), for the old record, playing GTA with you, is nothing like Drive but more like Armageddon.

I know, I know, playing with me is like the Neverending story...but still...

So there's rumours of Paul walker's death, obviously throwing Fast7 into turmoil. But apparently it's been a hoax so **** who whoever made it up!

not so sure its a hoax, is on bbc and itv site too.

On plus side though if it stops kids putting shitty loud exhausts on a clapped out saxo then....

So there's rumours of Paul walker's death, obviously throwing Fast7 into turmoil. But apparently it's been a hoax so **** who whoever made it up!

On plus side though if it stops kids putting shitty loud exhausts on a clapped out saxo then....

There were so many rumours whether it was a hoax or not. Looks like it's true, so RIP to him.

Really?

Â