Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

I sometimes can’t believe we made top 4. Palace are in good form but they’re a mid table team. This could be embarrassing. Show some pride FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Maybe he’s analysing who’s in the bomb squad or not 

The problem is he has given no first team action to kesler and timmy so how would we know with those two? How many chances does konsa get at rb ? 

47 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Get a grip? For stating facts…

im not bashing the manager or the players im just saying our recent form is taking the shine off a good season. Apologies for my hysterical overreactions.

no wonder people don’t bother venturing out of off topic very often when you aren’t even allowed to have an opinion on here.

Nobody cares, i expected a loss expecting to get thumped, jobs done, exceptional season 👏👏

Honestly couldn’t give a ****. This is a whimsical way to go out. Awful attitude from anyone who thinks this is acceptable because we’re in Europe. Dogshit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Now it's getting annoying. Next season will be our last in Europe for a while.

Get a **** grip

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

The concerning thing is the momentum we’re carrying through to the start of next season. This match on its own doesn’t bother me, it’s job done for top 4 but finishing the season without a win in 6 isn’t great really.

So what. Next season is next season with a euros inbetwen. This end will be long long forgotten. Want a cuppa? 

• Like 1

There would be something poetic about finishing out best season in decades with an opening and closing 5-1 loss 🤣

Just need that goal to come from Ollie.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

People have given some young players who've moved on a bit of stick for being arrogant and not patient enough, but if I were a kid sat on a bench not able to get a kick even if a game that means absolutely nothing, I'd be wondering if there's a route to the team or if I should be moving.

If you can't get a kick today, you aren't in a game that actually matters next season

Completely  agree davkaus. If i was kesler or timmy here i would feel very deflated that i can't get any game time in a team thats on the beach.

Just see no reason why he hasnt given timmy or kesler starts today. If you are gonna play them todays the day to do it

Posted (edited)

Olsen, Lenglet, Chambers, Carlos clearly not good enough. Digne needs upgrading and Konsa maybe does too although if he’s moved back into the middle he might come good again. 

Edited by Leeroy