Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

Jeepers - I think they've had the ball for about 30 seconds in this half and they've scored again.

3-0 and you can easily make the argument that we've been the better side.

16 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Honestly… there’s really no point reading anything in to this game at all… players, result, “momentum” what ever bullshit that’s concerning you. 

dead rubber match this, our boys seem barely bothered 

The concerning thing is the momentum we’re carrying through to the start of next season. This match on its own doesn’t bother me, it’s job done for top 4 but finishing the season without a win in 6 isn’t great really.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I just dont understand why he is sending same players out. Honestly at least give one youngster a half.

He clearly does not rate kesler or timmy

People have given some young players who've moved on a bit of stick for being arrogant and not patient enough, but if I were a kid sat on a bench not able to get a kick even if a game that means absolutely nothing, I'd be wondering if there's a route to the team or if I should be moving.

If you can't get a kick today, you aren't in a game that actually matters next season

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Jeepers - I think they've had the ball for about 30 seconds in this half and they've scored again.

3-0 and you can easily make the argument that we've been the better side.

Not on our defensive showing imo

Just now, AVTuco said:

Now it's getting annoying. Next season will be our last in Europe for a while.

This is a pretty embarrassing take tbh

• Like 3