Match Thread: Olympiacos v Villa

Just now, Tayls said:

That was then. This is now. Expectations change. Moaning is very valid right now. This has been majorly disappointing. 

Chelsea fans have always been ungrateful bastards and would welcome you as one of their own.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Have you watched Spurs lately!

I don't think it will happen, but...

... at least if it does, I win £340. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

That was then. This is now. Expectations change. Moaning is very valid right now. This has been majorly disappointing. 

Still needs to be perspective regarding our injuries and minutes played.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I still dream about the gyros I ate in the Cyclades. I hate about 2 dozen of them from the same café. (Not in the same sitting)

Man I love a good gyros. One of best things about going to Greece. That and there’s like, history, and stuff. 

Edited by Tayls

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

100% Bardell saying we only need two or three. We need a lot more.

And what? Bardell is an arrogant Representative for North East Somerset, no more of a fan than me or you.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We've had 32 efforts on goal over the two ties 

How many of them did you think were going in for even a moment? 

I will be honest, I haven't checked, but I'd be surprised if we were winning on xG. They've played us like a fiddle, let us hold the ball to do absolutely **** all, then cut through us with ease.

We've had 32 efforts on goal over the two ties and been caught on the break four or five times - we've dominated but we lack that little bit of nous that turns domination into wins.

And we've never been close to full strength either in the quarters or this semi. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Konsa has been nothing short of shocking recently. He stopped there and gave them a goal. 

Absolute disgrace!  

Careful there's a bloke on here under the name of Roma Villan who thinks he's our player of the season.

I really used to rate Konsa but since playing for England he's been crap.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

2 games to go and where does it look like coming from?

We've made plenty of chances, make 5 or 6 chances for Watkins and he'll get his 20th.

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Need players back from injury and the squad doesn’t need looked at

Assuming they come back the same. Buendia, Mings and Kamara major injuries. Ramsey also had a real bad one. We need to upgrade the full backs and add more quality in midfield. 

Play all the kids against Liverpool - and if we do still need anything against Palace then we'll be fresh for it.

Good shout this