• Rogers
    • Diaby
    • Watkins
    • Cash (Rogers 26)
    • Durán (Diaby 73)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Pathetic performance. Tiredness is no excuse for some of the basic errors. Giving the ball away, kicking it out of play, pondering on the ball, bad first touch. Terrible. Emery needs to find a way to do something with our midfield. We can’t string two passes together. 

Got what we deserved for a tired, sloppy, inept performance.  Still a sickener to lose to a pen that was no more a pen than the one on Rogers.  I said early doors the ref was called Homer and the two pen decisions proved it.

Bailey, Diaby, Watkins and McGinn were all shockingly bad and the rest weren’t much better.  Olsen our MOTM.

We are physically and mentally exhausted and unities just keep mounting up. With Youri and Rodger’s in that side we win. Cash in midfield. Not sure other options 

duran hardly touched the ball

Just now, DakotaVilla said:

Emery totally shit the bed today. McGinn and Luiz in the double pivot never works. playing cash right wing meaning we had Bailey left. WTAF. 

Nonsense. We have no-one else fit. 

• Like 2

Absolute dog 💩 performance all round. Only positive was Olsen in goal.

Players just didn't look interested in it, you would have thought that a win would have pretty much nailed on 4th. 

Unai straight down the tunnel after the game, he can't be immune from the criticism as we needed changes sooner but again leaves it so late!

As for that unless 💩 set peice coach, what exactly is the point of him. Bin him off as WDFAFC 

Just now, DakotaVilla said:

Emery totally shit the bed today. McGinn and Luiz in the double pivot never works. playing cash right wing meaning we had Bailey left. WTAF. 

All he had to do was put a little trust in Timbo and then play everyone else in their proper position.

We are done and now reliant on Liverpool and man city to save us. 

Not only that but we rested Torres in a European semi final just so we could lose against a poor Brighton team.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Emery straight down the tunnel. I'm with him, pressure too much maybe.

What?

Straight down the tunnel like every single other match. There's work to do.

I feel sorry for Olsen, he didn't deserve that.  The rest of them did, albeit under trying circumstances.  We have nothing left in the tank now.  The ref lets soft tackles go all game except for their penalty.  No idea how that's a foul and our one wasn't.  Never mind.

• Like 1

Of course it would be us who Brighton ended their shit run to. I know where tired but that was shit. We just didn't compete at all. Lazy lazy lazy from the entire side. Olsen was  good and Cash showed endeavour but Jesus that was shit. Possibly the worst under Unai. Lazy lazy lazy.

It was sodding lazy. We played like a side who already had top 4 sorted. They need rocker up their arses 

Today wasn't about the ref, Brighton or anything else other than that shambles of a display our players and manager served up. 

Pau - class player, but atrocious today. 

McGinn - I wouldn't play him again this season, the goal was his fault for booting a ball out of play under zero pressure. He was dire all game and the sooner Emi is captain the better.

Diaby - He's shit. 

The rest weren't much better, Olsen was my MOTM and I'm one of his biggest critics. 

I honestly don't know where we go from here. We've got no midfield and we look totally bereft of ideas and confidence. 

• Like 1

Scoreline is massively flattering, could have been 4 or 5 if not for Olsen.

Doesn't excuse how poor the performance was anyway but that really is a team on its last legs, just need to stumble over the line into 4th however it comes.

Posted (edited)

No urgency or intensity we're is the reaction from Thursday. I'll say it again besides Martinez there is no leadership in this side that includes McGinn. Emery way to slow to change the game you could see the goal coming. Mentally weake for me.

We made Brighton look a million dollars.

Edited by ozvilla28
  • Like 1

Really bad. These players hanging on by a thread they’ve got nothing left. 

Hopefully Spurs do worse than us.

Bored of this tired excuse. Every team is f**ing tired. These are professional athletes, you need to push to the end.

Give it your all today and could have been on the beach for the next 2 games.

Â