4 hours ago, tinker said:

One goal and they fall apart, it's the fact we are playing so many games that's worrying especially when their well rested. First goal decides this.

I doubt they will at home, very attacking side full of goals

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Can't see anything for us in this, a one goal deficit I'd have thought we could do but two goals with a knackered team full of injuries, and opposition that's had a week off?

Nah.

Happy to be proved wrong of coursae ;)

Where I’m at. Add into the mix a hostile atmosphere and a well dodgy ref makes it a mountain to climb.

• Like 1

I'm usually mr relentlessly-optimistic, but just can't see us getting through this with the combination of 2 goal deficit, injuries, knackeredness and dodgy ref. I think we'll get close, but some combo of disallowed goal/penalty against/sending off will do us over. For all the positive aspects of this side, we're not the most streetwise and I worry we don't have the European experience to play the ref. It's likely to be the kind of game where a Bruno F/Havertz/even Kane could manufacture something - we don't have that character (but are definitely susceptible to it against us).

I really, really hope I'm wrong but I don't think we'll stop them from scoring, and we don't have the energy to go all out attack for 90. Score draw, or either team by the odd goal. I can see a 3-2 either way. We don't look like stopping anyone scoring at the moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

4 - 0 villa.

Cash x4

No, Cash hat-trick and a Jhon Durán bicycle kick from the halfway line.

4-1 Villa (we always concede).

People thinking they're not gonna score have got their head in the clouds. They're a team that score a lot of goals in games. It's gonna be a huge ask tonight. Just depends which Villa turns up. 

If Martinez is not fit to start then I'm sure he will be fit enough to come off the bench and save a few penalties 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Can't see anything for us in this, a one goal deficit I'd have thought we could do but two goals with a knackered team full of injuries, and opposition that's had a week off?

Nah.

Happy to be proved wrong of course ;)

This, sadly. They (olimpiacos) are in the semi final deservedly. They played really well at VP and I really think they won't sit on the 2 goal lead.

I am naturally a worry guts but I think we're now running on fumes 😥

Would not surprise me if we turned it around if we are on our A game but it’s a big if in what is a big hill to climb anyway.  Get the first goal who knows but if we concede first in the first half and we go in at HT behind  you may as well forget it and make a load of changes for second half .