Midweek Football 22/25 April

andykeenan

Some clickbait rag claimed Chelsea want to sell Cucurella and Villa want him.   Because, you know, a 4th place side are definitely going to be interested in a $65 flop who's not good enough for the 9th place side.

🤣

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Teams that get thrashed sometimes do it for the fans and pride the next game , think I’d  have preferred a tight 1-0 defeat for them tonight to this drubbing 

Yeah, funny tonight, less so next Saturday I guess. But on thr other hand they are also clearly shit at defending. They are there for the taking. But i do have a feeling it will.be a draw

Chelsea have been far too open all game. You simply can't go the Emirates and so that. You have to have ball retention and stop Arsenal's rhythm and frustrate.

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Does that result confirm european football in some form for us as we cant finish lower than 7th now? 

Man utd can win the FA Cup and finish lower than 7th 

So in other words yes

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Does that result confirm european football in some form for us as we cant finish lower than 7th now? 

I think we're guaranteed 6th more or less as Newcastle play Man Utd in the run in. 

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

We’re going to get the reaction performance on Saturday aren’t we? 

Has there ever been a proper study into this?

Just now, PaulC said:

Why does Ten Hag get all the criticism and Poch none. Chelsea having a worse season. 

100% 

Poch will still get linked with top table jobs after this, most overrated manager going 

• Like 2

Â