Midweek Football 22/25 April

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Ratty little chav. I like it 😂

Honestly, I don't like recommending podcasts to people because it's so 'boujie' but the Upshot Team of the Year podcast is amazing. It includes Phil and his mom in the starting XI. Can't find the link, but here's some context behind it - https://upshot.email/mother-leader-legend-claire-foden-is-our-queen/

It might be called the Wrong Un's XI or something similar. If I can find, I will share.

BTW - We've met squire, the T should be a big clue :) 

42 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Honestly, I don't like recommending podcasts to people because it's so 'boujie' but the Upshot Team of the Year podcast is amazing. It includes Phil and his mom in the starting XI. Can't find the link, but here's some context behind it - https://upshot.email/mother-leader-legend-claire-foden-is-our-queen/

It might be called the Wrong Un's XI or something similar. If I can find, I will share.

BTW - We've met squire, the T should be a big clue :) 

haha yeah I saw that, she tries to brain someone with her shoe doesn't she?

And some ageing scally tries to clock somebody with a fire extinguisher, classy bunch 🤣

• Like 1

Worst 'bottom 3' in history were in 2018-19 amassing 76 points, 2020-21 with 77 and 2005-06 and 2009-10 amassing 79 points (small heath being one of them). 

Through time most of the three relegated clubs gathered between 90-100 points combined. In the last few years it's rarely above 85, usually low 80's.

The current bottom 3 have 64 points, so need to scrape together 13 between them over 12 games to avoid being the worst ever.

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I never got the de zerbi hype. I don’t know what he’s done that potter didn’t before 

Score goals and win games

2 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Seems to happen a lot at some clubs - Sheffield United a good example.

Honest question: Are we any better? That is, if we are 3-0 down at home by halftime, do we leave Villa park half empty?

3 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Seems to happen a lot at some clubs - Sheffield United a good example.

Honest question: Are we any better? That is, if we are 3-0 down at home by halftime, do we leave Villa park half empty?

I think in general we are better but the bigger thing is that it's a game vs man city on a Thursday night, no one cares about them or wants that game 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â