Midweek Football 22/25 April

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

So I see a lot of notifications on the 3rd goal being the "pass of the season". Was it better than the Bailey pass for our first and Watkins on second?

I’ve not seen it but no ;)

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Thanks 1

Chelsea are so inconsistent, sometimes they show a lot of potential and some great, technical link up play, other times they just look a pile of wank. I wonder if they’ll try to tighten the defence on Saturday after this. Dunno but we really need to go at them on Saturday, Bailey, Watkins, Rogers and Diaby could have a field day. 

Teams that get thrashed sometimes do it for the fans and pride the next game , think I’d  have preferred a tight 1-0 defeat for them tonight to this drubbing 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Shame about that Chelsea revival.

Arsenal, Villa, spurs then West ham at home in a london Derby that both managers will need to win 

They could have a very bad few weeks 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can we have this Chelsea for the weekend please 

Nah, I'd rather have our team and let them keep this lot 😉

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can we have this Chelsea for the weekend please 

They'll be like Brazil 1970 on Saturday night. 

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Teams that get thrashed sometimes do it for the fans and pride the next game , think I’d  have preferred a tight 1-0 defeat for them tonight to this drubbing 

This lot are just as likely to book their dubai trip 5 minutes after the full time whistle, they're done for the year, hopefully the last bit of pride comes vs spurs 

Â