Welcome the team bus - McGregor statue 13:30

wedge

In response to Emi's post-match interview calling on the fans to help lift the team tomorrow, the club in their matchday info have promoted supporters to gather in the Trinity Road fanzone tomorrow for the team bus's arrival at 1.30pm to give the players a raucous welcome to the stadium: https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2024/april/20/Matchday-Guide--Aston-Villa-v-Bournemouth/

Aston Villa host AFC Bournemouth on Sunday as Unai Emery's side aim to secure another crucial Premier League victory.

Villa followed up last weekend's excellent 2-0 success at Arsenal by securing their place in the Europa Conference League semi-finals courtesy of a memorable penalty shoot-out triumph at LOSC Lille on Thursday.

• Like 1

A full house well before kickoff would send one hell of a message. It's hard to create environment for any team, but if teams come out and the stadium is already full, THAT sends a message.

It would be great if this happens. We can show the league What we are about. Plus the team need a lift after that hard fought win.

UTV

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

It would be great if this happens. We can show the league What we are about. Plus the team need a lift after that hard fought win.

UTV

I remember liverpool doing something similar for abit, full flares and smokes for the coach, looked mint, got absolutely ridiculed by other fans. 

19 minutes ago, spiezels said:

I remember liverpool doing something similar for abit, full flares and smokes for the coach, looked mint, got absolutely ridiculed by other fans. 

They did it after drawing with West Brom

26 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Everton did the same and still do on occasions. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Did we not do it for the final game last season and Ramsey questioned why when it was only for the conference league 😅

14 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Did we not do it for the final game last season and Ramsey questioned why when it was only for the conference league 😅

Yep.

Clearly helped the team that day though. Good idea I think, helps crank the atmosphere up a touch when half the team are going to be tired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Didn’t Konsa tell him to show some respect  as well? 🤣

• Haha 1

Would have loved to be there today. These are the good times that we’ve waited so long for, I wish I could go more often than I do but I’m still loving it from home. 

UTV

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

What a coach though... Van Hool TDX21 Altano overdecker. 😍 The Rolls-Royce of coaches :D

mrw-reaction.gif

• Haha 2

Â