Match Thread: Villa v Bournemouth

limpid

Just now, andym said:

Cash has been atrocious

Not just the penalty, but everything they are doing is coming down his side.

He's constantly out of position, not getting close enough and allowing easy balls across. Then there's all the dumb decisions he makes.

This is true, but he's been out for a month and then played 120 minutes less than 3 days ago - he probably shouldn't have started 

• Like 1

Just now, 479Villan said:

That has to be an ordered post, it's not like you loop your social media person in on your "warnings" to the League when referees are assigned.

100% it came from the owner

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's why " There can only be one " Unai Emery... Like Highlander.

It’s insane. Like what stuff was they sniffing to go, yeah this okish mid table championship player is the one! Outrageous and brilliant 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

There is a lot of quality in the championship.

We signed Watkins and Konsa from the championship, we had Mings, Mcginn and Grealish in the championship too. Cash as well though he's more like a bottom half RB. 

Cash is a winger converted to a right - back. It shows at times.

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

This is true, but he's been out for a month and then played 120 minutes less than 3 days ago - he probably shouldn't have started 

Fair point, but unfortunately he's like that far too often even when fully fit and up to speed

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s insane. Like what stuff was they sniffing to go, yeah this okish mid table championship player is the one! Outrageous and brilliant 

Monchi magic

Not sure what his hit rate is like and if I shouldn't be expecting it from every player  but it is why I'm not expecting the likes of Tammy Abraham 

As much as I'd love us to sign a wonderkid I know off FM I'm leaning towards monchi getting some kids FM barely recognises let alone the rest of us

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Please villa just win

Agreed. Whatever it takes.

With Chelsea and Liverpool yet to play, I see this as a must win tbh.

• Like 1

At this stage of the season, not beating teams who have nothing to play for feels like a slap in the face doesnt it? Why cant they just do the right thing and down tools for us? :rant:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Woah, Forest social media accusing VAR of conspiracy against them.

Wrong thread but having seen the game earlier, it does make you wonder. Absolute screw job 

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

At this stage of the season, not beating teams who have nothing to play for feels like a slap in the face doesnt it? Why cant they just do the right thing and down tools for us? :rant:

Made this point earlier but West Ham were like worldbeaters playing us. Today despite still having Europe to play for, they have laid down for Palace, who truly have nothing to play for, to run them over.

It's so **** infuriating that we never get any easy games.

Edited by est1874

Had to pop out for emergency vegetables and missed the goal, glad to see we equalised though. If we need a goal late on, I’ll go out looking for cabbages and you can all thanks me later. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is that "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne? Never heard that played at Villa Park before!

It's been the walkout music for a solid decade or so :D 

• Haha 2

Just now, est1874 said:

Made this point earlier but West Ham were like worldbeaters playing us. Today despite still having Europe to play for, they have laid down for Palace to run them over.

It's so **** infuriating that we never get any easy games.

Tired after Leverkusen.