Weekends Football 19/20 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He's been playing like he's either injured still, or had enough.

By the looks of it Ollie may score more goals this season.

He wants to go to Madrid 

51 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Luton have been utter crap. They deserve to go down with a performance like this.

They've rightly earned a lot of plaudits for competing well against the top teams but these sort of games are the ones they need to get up for and they haven't. Losing at home to Sheff Utd was another.

BBC just showed highlights of the 1987 Coventry FA Cup final and some bloke on the Coventry bench was smoking a pipe during the game 😂😂😂😂

My how the world has changed. 

I kinda feel like Jackson could be a good player with the right coaching. Has a lot of decent attributes, just needs someone to put it together for him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I kinda feel like Jackson could be a good player with the right coaching. Has a lot of decent attributes, just needs someone to put it together for him. 

He doesn’t have the natural instinct a top striker needs.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Exactly. It would be like us deciding Duran should be our only striker then writing him off when it inevitably does not work out. Jackson will be a good player but he should be an understudy to a top striker at this stage of his career.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

He was a good player at his previous club

Spoiler

Under Unai Emery. 

• Haha 1

Â