Midweek Football 16/19 April

andykeenan

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Palmer is on minimum £80k pw but that’s getting massively bumped up soon. 

Chelsea still the second highest wage bill in the league now at £404m. Rumour is, they are paying Sterling and Enzo over £300k pw each. 

I could believe Sterling is on mega money as he was on a huge salary at City when they bought him. He wouldn’t have moved for a cut at that stage.

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We're not **** Everton 

Didn't say we'd lose 6-0. I said Chelsea have hit form at the worst time for us. Try to keep up.

18 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Didn't say we'd lose 6-0. I said Chelsea have hit form at the worst time for us. Try to keep up.

Arsenal won 10 from the last 11 in the league before playing us

Chelsea have dropped points to the bottom 2 in the last 4 games and won 5 in the last 11 league games

• Like 1

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

but the main thing is its not the worst time for us because they also play spurs

and they play us away whereas spurs is at home

if chelsea win both games its maybe not that bad, if we draw and spurs lose its definitely not that bad

• Thanks 1

I find it mental that Barca can start a 16 year old attacker  and a 17 year old centre back in a game like this. When are we going to find a super kid . Ours develop so much slower 😂😂

Is it the better coaching at an early age or just the cream rising to the top of the best youth developers. 

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Barcelona collapsing here after a superb start.

This has the feeling of a game that’s going to end in chaos :popcorn:

25 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I find it mental that Barca can start a 16 year old attacker  and a 17 year old centre back in a game like this. When are we going to find a super kid . Ours develop so much slower 😂😂

Is it the better coaching at an early age or just the cream rising to the top of the best youth developers. 

Get the best 12 year olds in the world and a couple will make it by age 16/17.

Â