Wainy316

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

we've got the capability to absolutely breeze through this.  But also the capability to totally **** it up.  We're not quite Jekyll and Hyde but I'd love the really good Villa to turn up and leave me to just enjoy the game.

Now as much as we’d love this - you know that’s not how Villa tend to do things 😅

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Hawk said:

Am I the only one thinking that the Conference league has to take a back seat after England’s results last night all but ruled out a 5th Champions League spot?

Brentford on the weekend now has more importance than this game in my eyes so personally id be starting the likes of Iroegbunam and Duran this evening.

It finished 3 all!

• Haha 2

Bit disappointed to see Diego on the bench, I think he's been better than Konsa in recent weeks but obviously trust Emery on the selection. 

Glad Zani is starting, play like he did v Arsenal and that mop haired, diving clown they got down that side will be crying in his milk all game. 

Proper nervous for this, I'd love to see us win a cup, '96 was the last time, I was only 13 at the time, it's been far far too long.