Weekends Football 5/7April

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

It’s these sorts of games that make me think that United will somehow fluke a Top 5 finish.

This is my feeling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Theres an article here on how Chelsea sign players link

There were reports in the papers in November that they'd removed his right to veto on transfers and told him to focus on coaching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

I think he’s a very good player but he’s more a secondary striker than the guy to lead the line. 

I think he's got a great engine, good movement, full of good running but technically when it comes to finishing chances and decision making he's not sound - hence why I liken him to Ollie but Ollie is better in all aspects 

£80m for him is crazy money 

Not to give the pundits any ideas, but Unai would win the league with this United squad. 

I would despise ten Hag if I supported United. I would also hate myself, but ten Hag more. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I think he's got a great engine, good movement, full of good running but technically when it comes to finishing chances and decision making he's not sound - hence why I liken him to Ollie but Ollie is better in all aspects 

£80m for him is crazy money 

On that basis, £80m doesn't sound ridiculous - £150m for Ollie please.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There were reports in the papers in November that they'd removed his right to veto on transfers and told him to focus on coaching.

Can you please share? It doesn’t make much sense unless they were about to sack him

Â