Weekends Football 5/7April

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Tod Boehly is the main reason for the mess.

In what way? Isnt the dream owner one that fully backs the manager and scouts by bringing in the players they ask for?

Just now, Genie said:

In what way? Isnt the dream owner one that fully backs the manager and scouts by bringing in the players they ask for?

for sure but did Poch ask for all of those players? I might be wrong but i'm not sure he did.

I thought the owner was like a kid in a sweet shop buying whatever then dishing out 5/6/7 year contracts.

Just now, imavillan said:

for sure but did Poch ask for all of those players? I might be wrong but i'm not sure he did.

I thought the owner was like a kid in a sweet shop buying whatever then dishing out 5/6/7 year contracts.

He has no history in football as far as I am aware so I’d find it very surprising if he was scouting and buying players that nobody else had asked for.

I doubt he’d have any involvement aside from putting his trust in people at the club and signing the cheques.

Liverpool doing what every side does against these jammy feckers. Loads of chances but dither on the ball and allow them to get blocks in. You know they'll shithouse an equaliser

• Like 1

Â