Spotify - an online music service

bickster

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

I airways hated the Spotify interface and app. So non-intuitive. I use Youtube Music, which is shit in a different way, but at least it mostly works. 

I use both. They're both shit. 

• 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Ads inserted in podcasts for premium subscribers? That can **** the **** off in that **** direction 🔙

I might be wrong but hasn't it been like that for a while?

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I might be wrong but hasn't it been like that for a while?

Not automatically inserted by Spotify on the ones I subscribe to, very small sample size I agree.

36 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Ads inserted in podcasts for premium subscribers? That can **** the **** off in that **** direction 🔙

Yep never listened to a podcast on there for that reason. If I’m going to listen to adverts I’m certainly not paying for the privilege, I’ll listen elsewhere

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

The ones I listen to have ads but it's fairly easy to just skip passed them as far as I know.

It’s more of a principal with me. I signed up and paid for no ads. Also they overpay for podcast content whilst still underpaying musicians and pisses me off no end

• Like 3

I can’t be arsed, it’s algo doesn’t appreciate how I use it and this year the missus has started using my account again on the google dot in the kitchen so I'll have had an even weirder multiple personality disorder than normal

mine always contain bands who i've seen live that year as i tend to listen to them more in the days leading up to the gig. so goo goo dolls and you me at six are there who otherwise wouldn't be. the passenger by iggy pop is my most listened to song which just means the shuffle has selected that the most from my main playlist.

Bleeding edge new talent for me. 

The newest band on the list were The Libertines!

Pink Floyd were number 1, and they also had the top 3 songs as well.

Be interesting to hear what's on my DJ Wrapped.  First time they've done it with DJ and it says it's not just going to be all your top 5's.  As with a lot of others on here my account is used by others around the house so there'll be many weird mixes!

Â