Weekends Football 16/17 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Did you watch the game? It was a mental match, and they are the underdogs in this one came through it 4-3 after being behind twice, in which their season has been poor by their standards. If you can't let the emotion go in games like this might as well retire.

Problem is if you end up losing the next round you just look silly

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Roy Keane rambling on about Utd is nauseating

Lol at the not parking the bus comment. Bit of a swipe at Van Dijk with his comments ealier in the season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

Problem is if you end up losing the next round you just look silly

Yeah but if you can't enjoy and celebrate a last minute win against a bitter rival then what is even the point. VAR has already killed the goal celebrating so celebrating a win is fine by me. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah but if you can't enjoy and celebrate a last minute win against a bitter rival then what is even the point. VAR has already killed the goal celebrating so celebrating a win is fine by me. 

A part of why Ferguson was so succesful is how well he managed the emotions and he instilled that into his players.

Yes celebrate after a win but to me it looked way over the top.

Just now, Pinebro said:

A part of why Ferguson was so succesful is how well he managed the emotions and he instilled that into his players.

Fair enough, but this isn't that Manure. This is a club and team that are miles away from that era. They didn't beat an equal today, they beat a team/club that's been far superior to them for years now.

Just now, sne said:

Fair enough, but this isn't that Manure. This is a club and team that are miles away from that era. They didn't beat an equal today, they beat a team/club that's been far superior to them for years now.

Liverpool are ravaged by  injuries.

I think it's wildly impressive that they are in the position they are in all things considered.

6 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Im obviously missing somethinh here but I have no idea what on earth that post is about. Villa fans, Spurs losing, Jaws, sharks, bigger boat? Ey? Lol

Villa fans chumming the water to attract Spurs fans. yeah I know could have been clearer.

4 hours ago, Pinebro said:

That didn't actually happen though. They went wild winning an FA Cup 3rd round game at Villa Park for example

Â