Weekends Football 1/3 March

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

liverpool or arsenal are infinitely preferable title winners to man sh1tty

I'd take City. They're cheating and their financially doped - they're the perfect flag bearer for this league. Every time they pipe up you can just remind them that they're cheats.

I either of the other two win, they'll have won it for real and they'll be unbearable.

• Like 4

This is problem, you can't say a word to refs now. They're too protected. Tierney is lucky I'm not a Forest member for staff, I'd had chinned the arrogant prick. He's always been an absolute Representative for North East Somerset and needs a good chinning.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

This is problem, you can't say a word to refs now. They're too protected. Tierney is lucky I'm not a Forest member for staff, I'd had chinned the arrogant prick. He's always been an absolute Representative for North East Somerset and needs a good chinning.

Was there an incident at the end after the whistle?

13 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Hard disagree. Imo they let clearings in the woods get away with far too much and there needs to be far more done to clamp down on disrespect.

Rugby culture should be the goal, not empowering arrogant millionaire clearings in the woods to speak their minds.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Hard disagree. Imo they let clearings in the woods get away with far too much and there needs to be far more done to clamp down on disrespect.

Rugby culture should be the goal, not empowering arrogant millionaire clearings in the woods to speak their minds.

I agree to a degree. But disagree to another degree. The forest bloke giving his opinion to Tierney and rather than stand and explain to him he pulls out a red card. Absolute arrogance. A rugby ref would never do that. Mainly because the refs aren't as blatantly incompetent and bordering on corrupt.

Rugby refs are professional and respectz football refs are absolute clearings in the woods.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I agree to a degree. But disagree to another degree. The forest bloke giving his opinion to Tierney and rather than stand and explain to him he pulls out a red card. Absolute arrogance. A rugby ref would never do that. Mainly because the refs aren't as blatantly incompetent and bordering on corrupt.

Rugby refs are professional and respectz football refs are absolute clearings in the woods.

I guess the key thing is we don't know what he said - full disclosure I haven't seen it, so can't judge body language or anything, but by al accounts the Forest fans, players and staff were furious about a decision that lead to the winning goals seconds before, so I suspect it might have been a slightly...emotional.

He was surrounded and had just booked someone else so I'm assuming they really crossed a line for him to reach for a straight red

58 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I guess the key thing is we don't know what he said - full disclosure I haven't seen it, so can't judge body language or anything, but by al accounts the Forest fans, players and staff were furious about a decision that lead to the winning goals seconds before, so I suspect it might have been a slightly...emotional.

He was surrounded and had just booked someone else so I'm assuming they really crossed a line for him to reach for a straight red

Come on now. Paul Tierney is an utter cock and another look at me refs. Everyone knows it. He could have just ignored him and walked away but decided to be his usual mini Hitler persona. He's a c unit. Always has been, always will be. I bet we get him against Liverpool if a win gives them the title.

Â