Weekends Football 1/3 March

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

What is the Manchester Derby on at 3:30?

It’s a football game  between the two professional sides  from Manchester, Manchester City and Manchester United contested twice a year. One fixture at Manchester, old Trafford and the other at the Etihad Stadium.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you're allowed to kick off at 15:30, your derby is a little bit meh.

If we played the blues at 3:30 am, it would still kick off

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They've been the better team in that first half though. Bournemouth done nothing Apart from the goal which was weak. 

No they haven't

This is why XG in isolation doesn't work. They've had tons of the ball and racked up some shots but Bournemouth are happy because they know they're absolutely toothless.

Watched plenty of these games under Lambert and Garde where we looked composed and neat, whilst doing absolutely nothing.

Luton last night , everytime the ball went into the box you're thinking they can score here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

If we played the blues at 3:30 am, it would still kick off

It was bad enough in the addies with people coming from their Saturday night out when I was in there at 8am let alone 3.30am! You'd just drink through 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No they haven't

This is why XG in isolation doesn't work. They've had tons of the ball and racked up some shots but Bournemouth are happy because they know they're absolutely toothless.

Watched plenty of these games under Lambert and Garde where we looked composed and neat, whilst doing absolutely nothing.

Luton last night , everytime the ball went into the box you're thinking they can score here. 

I don't think allowing your opponent 75% possession and 13 shots on goal can be put down to a tactical choice. Burnley look toothless, but they're dominating Bournemouth.

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It was bad enough in the addies with people coming from their Saturday night out when I was in there at 8am let alone 3.30am! You'd just drink through 

Still miss that boozer

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Still miss that boozer

Yeah I was lucky enough to have kiddy lions in the back room, as long as you didn't get the first beer out the pipes after 2 weeks with no home game 😂

Wasn't joking about the 8am thing either, I was in there one derby day and a group of lads came in and ordered a round of aftershocks, I chatted to them in utter disgust and they'd just got a taxi straight from a night club, been drinking for 18 hours straight 

43 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No they haven't

Watched plenty of these games under Lambert and Garde where we looked composed and neat, 

If Bournemouth play as bad as this against us we will batter them. Burnley lack of quality in both boxes. 

• Like 1

Safe to say two relegation spots are locked in.

Tactical masterclass from Bournemouth letting Burnley have all the ball and knowing they are hopeless with it.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Safe to say two relegation spots are locked in.

Tactical masterclass from Bournemouth letting Burnley have all the ball and knowing they are hopeless with it.

If you say so. I think they were just poor. 

2 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Small section of boos at final whistle. kompany will probably be ok to stay at his job.

He.should have gone ages ago whilst they still had a chance of staying up.  Poor recruitment, poor tactics. Mind you they only pay championship wages  

Â