Weekends Football 1/3 March

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He.should have gone ages ago whilst they still had a chance of staying up.  Poor recruitment, poor tactics. Mind you they only pay championship wages  

They just signed too many randoms in the summer, bit like our summer policy in 2012 and 2013 but they don't have a Benteke up front.

13 points from 27 games is abysmal (Sheffield United never made much of an effort so not shocked they only have that points haul).

You have to think all three teams that will come up will be much better next season, Leeds and Leicester will certainly spend a bit given complacency in the transfer market got them both relegated last time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He.should have gone ages ago whilst they still had a chance of staying up.  Poor recruitment, poor tactics. Mind you they only pay championship wages  

They've done this before though, he'll get a shot of the rebound, I think with some of their signings they prepared for this (trafford for example) 

That said I think with the abandoning of his football style they should sack him, dyche stuck to his guns and got there in the end, if kompany wants to play good football in the Championship but then shit football in the PL he will never come good 

Seen a few looking for a United result today in the hope of chasing City - not for me.

I'll take City tanking United here, an eleven point gap one United and a huge goal difference.

• Like 3

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Seen a few looking for a United result today in the hope of chasing City - not for me.

I'll take City tanking United here, an eleven point gap one United and a huge goal difference.

Who on earth thinks we'll still finish above Man. City?! Max we can get in the league now is 88 points, they could still finish on about 90 points.

Just eliminate Man. United from the 4th place equation once and for all.

• Like 2

That's a good tackle by casemiro 

Man city chasing the title in a derby game with their big season signings Gvardiol (€90m) nunes (€60m) and kovacic (€30m) on the bench 

At least they started Doku (€60m) seeing as Grealish is unavailable 

They're a joke

I take great pleasure in seeing manure being treated like a second class team. Kinda like when city needed some Rosler magic in the 90s to get near beating them.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Rashford turned up... 

To be fair he'd already done his half heated defending prior to that,  he's always trying at the other end

Â