Pre match thread

Lerner's Driver

I like the diea of Bailey and Diaby on at the same time.  However, I do not think it will work if they are on the same side of the pitch.  I love both of them for creativity and speed, but neither one makes disciplined runs and on the same side, they get in each other's way.  

Still looks like a strong team to me… great to have Pau back! He will make us so much better and the JJ/Moreno partnership will grow and thrive!

Let’s do this!!

• Like 2

We're going to have to score some goals to win this one - there are only two natural defenders in the side and one of those is really there for his passing ability as much as anything.

We might need five to win this!

Moreno over Digne is a surprise - maybe he's not ready to start yet.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why the **** do we need 2 keepers on the bench. 

Thank God Pau is back. 

In fairness, on this occasion it's hard to think of an outfield player you'd put on there instead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I still don't get the 2 goalies on the bench, are none of the youngsters available for a bench spot

It's a common thing Spanish managers do. The Don did the same last season, so it's not unexpected from him.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, on this occasion it's hard to think of an outfield player you'd put on there instead.

They had a match last night against Boro.

So might be fatigued

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

True but I'd just think it's a great chance to get a youngster that experience of being round the first team. 

Kellyman not fit again?