Match Thread: Villa v Man United

limpid

4 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Maybe because we’re losing and our defence is terrible and cannot be relied upon.

I’d leave the midfield and attack as is for now even though the finishing has been awful but we need Pau to come on and maybe Digne as our defence is so ropey again.

We’ve conceded from a corner that should never have been given, the defence is fine. Let’s just throw on two players coming back from injury, I’m sure that’ll be fine 

• Like 1

I’m not going to rip this apart so the major issues in this game is who is picking up who for set pieces namely Maguire. Too many quick short passes making the play muddled and general sloppiness with passing.

Just now, Digavilla said:

We really need to take those chances..this is one of the worst Man U defense and if we can't score against this lot, we don't deserve to be in top 4

I think we will. You’re right about their defense. I think we’re very much in this game still.

• Like 1

Just now, duke313 said:

We’ve conceded from a corner that should never have been given, the defence is fine. Let’s just throw on two players coming back from injury, I’m sure that’ll be fine 

Defence is better but we need to stop the Maguire free header option

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He used to be good! The Premier League has ruined him, like the rest of their referee muppet show.

Get Clattenburg back from Gladiators.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I have a feeling we’re gonna come back and beat them. I don’t think it will be a draw. I think we will win.

Wish I had your faith

• Like 1