Match Thread: FAC4R: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

We'd have been far better off sending out a young side and losing in the first leg tbh, this squad is stretched so thin as it is with the conference league.

Can understand people really wanting us to go as far as we can, but I don't think it's helping our season

That's called doing a MON and it doesn't work out the way you think 

I don't think Unai has it in him to do that, either.

Lack of changes aside, I read this performance as the starting XI massively letting Unai down.

I can't explain his reluctance to make subs, though. Perhaps making some sort of point to a number of players out there.

Either way, he'll be furious about this, absolutely furious.

• Like 2

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Watkins has been the positive in a night of negatives. Really great example to the rest, love the guys attitude

Bailey been decent too I would say. He's been limited somewhat by the other dross.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If we follow the post Jawdee pattern again we lost in a cup competition at home not long after to a team in blue in shit form. That first half of the season then went on to be alright.

I'm a believer mate.

Edited by stewiek2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

I can't explain his reluctance to make subs, though. Perhaps making some sort of point to a number of players out there.

Maybe, I just worry he's made things much more difficult for us than they needed to be at the weekend :(