Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Love the attacking flair at times...but this performance has made me angrier than every other all season. Such an opportunity to rectify goal difference issues and just played at half paced 'professional' game management within ourselves. Every time we've trued we've nearly scored....but we've only tried about 6/7 times all night. Should have been 10 if we'd tried. I know I should be happy and yay we've beat the bottom side.....but feels like we lack urgency and killer instinct. Should have been statement win and instead its been a knock about raining match for an hour. 

Just now, Wurzel said:

VAR is **** useless isn't it.

Honest, at 5-0, last minute, I saw next to nothing in it, 2 mins to get the lines out and shave that off? 

Yeah it is 

I dont want that, that's the truth of it

Just now, MaVilla said:

sorry but cash is rubbish.

He is. But Konsa is also a bit too exposed at times in that position, and is our best fit centre back. Really surprised we didn't strengthen there in the window.

Just now, Davkaus said:

He is. But Konsa is also a bit too exposed at times in that position, and is our best fit centre back. Really surprised we didn't strengthen there in the window.

i guess the RB we want isnt available in Jan?

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I don’t think they are, really. We didn’t let up against Brighton, for example, but we have here. 

Maybe, dunno if Brighton are a better team so we kept doing whereas these lot were cooked after 20 mins, also longer in to the season now, more players feeling it rather than being at 100%

They dont need to be at their best for 60 mins of this game 

As disappointing as it is that we didn't score 10 here 

• Like 1

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The empty seats are so faded 

A tribute to their Premier League campaign. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

Love the attacking flair at times...but this performance has made me angrier than every other all season. Such an opportunity to rectify goal difference issues and just played at half paced 'professional' game management within ourselves. Every time we've trued we've nearly scored....but we've only tried about 6/7 times all night. Should have been 10 if we'd tried. I know I should be happy and yay we've beat the bottom side.....but feels like we lack urgency and killer instinct. Should have been statement win and instead its been a knock about raining match for an hour. 

Points matter more than GD, and we'll get more points if we're fresher. We've got a tough week, the additional juice wouldn't be worth the squeeze. 

3 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

you alright m8? 

• Haha 1