wishywashy

5 minutes ago, useless said:

This is a brilliant signing, am very surprised that Arsenal are letting him go.

We had a deal in place to sign him previously, but West Brom reported us for tapping him up, which delayed the move and allowed Arsenal to hijack the deal

Very attack minded left-back, has played for both Portugal and England at youth level, has been captaining Arsenal's U21s and has been part of their first team squad in Europe,so again I'm very surprised that they're letting him go

Has he ever played right back? Great to see we're fixing the future gap we had at left back. Let's hope we fix the current one at right back soon. 

So Emery says no more signings after Morgan so we all think Morgan is the only signing but words matter and we are signing Sousa and the GK before Morgan signs so Emery didn’t lie…

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

We also signed a right back earlier in the window? 

Yes we did. I already forgot that, my bad 😅 But Kosta won't be in the squad anyways.

I'm just anxious to see someone replace Cash for the rest of the season, he's becoming a real liability.

• Like 1

I'm going to assume a few years ago West Brom's academy was something akin to Brazil 1970 given all the highly rated players who came out from there. 

Edited by VBM

Â