wishywashy

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't get it. Can you elaborate more? 

You want it laid out in full detail? No cutting corners or skirting around the edges.

• Haha 2

Just now, DJBOB said:

Maybe doing Boro a favor and getting him on there for Rogers!

Or Vitoria perhaps?

I get the impression that although these players are young, we aren't going to have to wait 4 or 5+ years for them to be first team ready, they'll be ready in 1 or 2 years hopefully. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

You want it laid out in full detail? No cutting corners or skirting around the edges.

OK, I think we can just carpet over it now. 

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Or Vitoria perhaps?

I get the impression that although these players are young, we aren't going to have to wait 4 or 5+ years for them to be first team ready, they'll be ready in 1 or 2 years hopefully. 

Twitter says Championship which makes sense not to have him move around too much but get used to the physicality he'll face in the premier league.

If he's good enough, he will shine (like many of our other academy prospects who did well in Championship to League 2) while getting some live action with the kind of tackles he'll face in a year or so.

40 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Pitch at Villa Park should suit him. It's  like a carpet

I hear he likes a good underlay... Oops I mean underlap

Edited by villan95

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Or Vitoria perhaps?

Can't do any deals with Vitoria until at least this time next as year as part of an agreement with UEFA over both being allowed to be in the Conference League.

Off to Plymouth now it seems. Obviously the relationship between the two clubs is still good after Azaz and Kesler-Hayden.

That would be a great move for him playing for a manager he will already know from England set-up, and they've signed a few other England youths on loan, Darko Gyabi, Ashley Phillips, Alfie Devine, so might know them too. That Plymouth like him and think him already good enough for the Championship, is also a very good sign in of itself, because their recruitement has been excellent recently

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

"Born in Portugal, when he was eight-years-old he moved with his family from Lisbon to Wolverhampton."

The poor bastard. Borderline child abuse.

Mendes is moving them early 😝

• Haha 4

Â