Pre Match Thread

10 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

5 mins to discuss Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool's title race

That’s properly what they’re going to do no doubt.

Does Olsen have an injury?

If he does I think Marshall will play again. Got to get him pitch time should Emi be unavailable at any point.

Who can be nailed on to start? 

Cash, Carlos, Zaniolo, JJ nailed on to start IMO. Rest could be anything but expect Duran gets a run from the off. Maybe get some legs back into Kamara's legs.

Edited by Tomaszk

Rest everyone in our first team. Play second string and any kids that might be good enough.  

We simply have bigger priorities now and our first team needs proper rest.

Marschall / Olsen

Cash   Chambers   Lenglet    Moreno 

Kamara   Tim  Dendoncker

Zaniolo                                       Ramsey  

Duran 

0-2 Ramsey, Duran.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

5 mins to discuss Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool's title race

Arguably Man City and Liverpool title race. I'm quite happy with us being left out of the talk, because we can all talk a good fight. 

I think there's a good chance that Marschall will have gone out on loan by next weekend, maybe some of the other youngers too.

I think we will name a much stronger team for this game than some are predicting, Emery will want to win this competition, it's the most prestigious competition we have a realistic chance of winning, also I think we will want to avoid defeat in this game in particular, we've had too many games against so called lesser opposition where we've either lost, dropped points, or struggled in,  we won't want that becoming more of thing than it already is, on a similar thought, Emery was brokenhearted by Stevenage defeat, and doesn't want to bow out of the FA Cup Third round for a second season in a row.

Also us not having any midweek games before or after allows us to play a stronger team too

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Martinez

Cash       Carlos        Lenglet        Moreno                                  

Kamara     Dendoncker

Zaniolo                               Ramsey 

Diaby            Duran

Subs: Marshall, Proctor, Konsa, Pau, Luiz, McGinn, Iroegbunam, Bailey, Watkins

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 2