Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

21 hours ago, mrchnry said:

file-LG0H3wxivv4000uMo9idmsZ5.webp

I would happily depart with a lot of money for that shirt. It would be an all time classic. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 06/05/2024 at 15:41, thabucks said:

It’s about time this beauty of a shirt was reinvented… 

image.jpeg.067d39ff163071021726490a7c081849.jpeg

Our first third kit if I remember rightly. In fact were we one of the first teams to do this? I don't recall others doing it at the time. 

My god the hoo ha about it though. We were still in days of everyone moaning about the kit being changed every year and then they go bring out a third one😂

I really don't give a shit about away and third kits. Would never ever ever buy one, I want to wear Claret and Blue. My one proviso to this though is please not anything resembling that green, red and black monstrosity. Can't believe the number of people I see wearing that horror show. 

Never much liked that black and purple 32Red kit either. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Shocked 1

31 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I would happily depart with a lot of money for that shirt. It would be an all time classic. 

Sadly we couldnt do this as a kit but no reason we couldn’t do a apparel collaboration  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Our first third kit if I remember rightly. In fact were we one of the first teams to do this? I don't recall others doing it at the time. 

My god the hoo ha about it though. We were still in days of everyone moaning about the kit being changed every year and then they go bring out a third one😂

I really don't give a shit about away and third kits. Would never ever ever buy one, I want to wear Claret and Blue. My one proviso to this though is please not anything resembling that green, red and black monstrosity. Can't believe the number of people I see wearing that horror show. 

Never much liked that black and purple 32Red kit either. 

Quite a few teams had a third kit that first premier league season, Only Arsenal, Liverpool, Palace, Norwich, Forest, QPR & Wednesday stuck with 2 but plenty of teams had had them years before that going back to the early 80's and even much earlier than that (Liverpool Red/White/Yellow stands out) 9 teams in the first division had 3 back in 1981 and Derby & City had 3 way back in 75 and probably even a few more before that

Uniteds blue away kit featured the same giant badge design our third kit had too

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Thanks 1

It is absolutely 100% Aston Villa to have a big kit provider, to make the kit actually look like a decent template and then to put two logos on it that were pasted into Microsoft Paint

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Hard to see if that jersey is on a pallet or not...:detect:

Source of that leaked pic is icon ink UK. A quick look on there website says there is one Lucy Oliver working there.....

Isn't she the person that does work on the official villa twitter account and website ? Like doing graphic design work using the villa badge and lion ???

:detect::detect::detect:

Note: I may be talking complete nonsense by the way....the name just seem familiar. 

Edited by villa89

38 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

The badges are still dire, but the rest... I'm listening.

That Villa badge is just so awful…

• Like 2

Â