The "Let's Smash Rat Boy Fernandes" Match Thread

rjw63

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

I'll take that. Dendoncker is a surprise sort of, but not massively. Probably the right call, allows McGinn back out wide and hopefully keep us more compact and harder working on the flanks.

Bailey can press from the front before an inevitable 1:1 change for Diaby later on.

Donk not perfect by any means but him playing at least allows to free up Dougie and McGinn. Shame Pau isn't fully fit though, that's a blow again. 

Bit nervous for this tbh cause it's United no matter how shit they its always the same. 

Dendocker and Lenglet hmmm 🤔 yeah its looking grim by the minute paired with Hojlund not scoring yet and United desperately needing to end their bad run of form. 

Loss or Draw can’t decide but we wont win… please make me be wrong.

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Seems so.

If Pau Torres is out too - we're going to be very thin on the ground.

---------------------------------Martinez--------------------------

Konsa---------Diego Carlos------Lenglet--------Digne

--------------------Dendoncker------Luiz-----------------------

McGinn-----------------------------------------------------Ramsey

-------------------Bailey-------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Watkins------------------------------

maybe?

Hola Sr Emery

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

First time we are going to Old Tafford and not hoping for a shock result!

Times are changing...

EDIT: Just a shame we have so many players out. 😞

This is so true was saying it to myself today but still think were gonna lose just because of certain things which i mentioned not long 😂

Fernandes - Mainoo - Ericksen might not have the energy to deal with our midfield - United have some danger coming forward, but whether they can control a game playing with a CF, 2 wingers and 2 attacking midfielders is open to question. They've been playing a weird sort of 4-1-5 through their bad period.

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Donk not perfect by any means but him playing at least allows to free up Dougie and McGinn. Shame Pau isn't fully fit though, that's a blow again. 

Bit nervous for this tbh cause it's United no matter how shit they its always the same. 

CRUCIAL