2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

For all Man City's faults, I've never known their fans to have a racist reputation, in fact quite the opposite when you consider where Main Rd was.

My opinions on them are skewed by some of the comments I read on one of their forums when we last played them. Opinions from a bygone era. Probably not the best way to gauge a fan base but it was vile, vile stuff.  

Unai’s first win over Pep and what a way to do it…

COMPETE AND UTTER DOMINATION

-

We really need to enjoy and absorb this era of Aston Villa, the reign of Unai Emery.

Shed the negativity, the criticism, the complaints… enjoy this time and be immersed in it with complete positivity and hope…

I have never witnessed us be this good and step up to this degree… it’s even more significant in this day and age of crazy riches and finances, corruption and limitless funds… the playing field is as far from balanced as it has ever been…

Unai is doing an incredible job…

To face up teams like this, dominate them and basically destroy or dismantle them (we should’ve scored a few more goals really, we played so well but weren’t clinical) is a major statement and sign of major progress…

Brave, fearless, unfazed and stroking that ball around (and protecting it) with such ease… I have never seen a Villa team play like this and feel so much pride…

but most of all…

I am overwhelmingly grateful to Unai Emery… he is one of the very best around and a class above, humble and dignified yet so elite and accomplished.

What a time to be a Villa fan!

• Like 4

Shout out to this man today… everyone was so good really. McGinn was absolutely immense and unstoppable, Bailey was brilliant…

but Bouba was also excellent and showed his class and ability, so important for us.

• Like 4