ender4

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

What time do the players usually arrive? Sons bday and want him to see Emi Martinez, his favourite player!

Half 10-11am I guess. I think they come in by coach now under UE as opposed to separately under previous managers.

If he wants a selfie it might be easier to get it after the game as players will be dashing off quickly to join up with their international teams so wouldn't be a long wait for them to come out afterwards. 

• Thanks 1

We will need to up the tempo a bit from Thursday. But it seems most of the time we do anyway. They won't be in a low block against us ( i hope ) so we can impose ourselves . 

I am thinking we might rest Digne tomorrow. Another week and Moreno might be up to full fitness. Cash got a rest midweek for 60 mins. 

18 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Need 3 points tomorrow. With both Spurs and Newcastle losing we need to make the most of it. 

I think the team almost picks its self at the moment. 

Can’t wait to get JJ back among things. 

Yep 

We should be beating Fulham at home but like Forest we can’t take it for granted. I’m sure the players will be focused after last time out, and ready to put things right in the league. 

We could really do with getting through this game with a comfy win. Sets us up nicely for the international break and our away day at Spurs. Hopefully we have Ramsey and Moreno near to a return by then. 

• Like 1

For some reason, I always associate a dullness when I think about Fulham. I fail to detect any passion whatsoever, in regards to their team or their fans. 

Hopefully, by Sunday, that momentum which as served us so well at VP, will be back with a vengeance and we can steamroller them like we did West Ham and Brighton. 

• Like 2