Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Seth McFarlane, the creator of Family guy was supposed to be on Flight 11 which crashed into the World Trade Centre on September 11th 2001 but was hungover as missed the early morning flight.

Seth McFarlane, the creator of Family guy was supposed to be on Flight 11 which crashed into the World Trade Centre on September 11th 2001 but was hungover as missed the early morning flight.

Wow, I never knew that. And Wiki even has quotes from him about it all :shock:

This seems as good a place as any to put this little gem

In my gym at lunchtime today there were 4 Villa fans , not bad when you think my gym is in Chertsey ,Surrey andthere were only around 30 people in at the time

Are we the new Man Utd ??

ok it' wasn't that exciting but thought id share it none the less

Remember the black fella who sang with one hit wonders Phats and Small on their record 'turn around'? Ever wondered what happened to him? He married Vanessa Feltz!

(and if you dont remember, click this link to watch the video. Give my comment a good rating while you are there!)

• 3 weeks later...

What was your comment Nays? Was it this one?

**** amazin sng bring bak memoris

Which, quite incredibly, has a 'rating' of +2 :shock:

Anyway the reason I came to this thread is that I was sat here doing some work when Coffee and TV by Blur came on my mp3 player. Now for no apparent reason, I know that that is Chris Coleman's favourite song. I really don't have a clue why I know that, but I do.

Nope. But im +4 (on page 2) so somebody loves me!

Yeah I did spot your quote really.

You're still not as loved as this comment though, which is +5

MAN THIS SONG KEEPS ME UP

Better luck next time.

Â