Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

You can't bring a razor as carry-on on a plane (in case you shave the hostess to death) but you can carry a cigarette lighter if you want. Much safer.

you sure? whenever ive been through an airport (and ive been a few times) the big transparent containers as you check in are full of lighters

There used to be a qualification (in the UK) that only one lighter per person was allowed, this has been raised to two. Also if you want to but a souvenir lighter on the plane you are limited to two per person, bound to stop the terrorists.

The US banned all lighters on planes after 9/11 but lifted that when the silly liquids in a plastic bag idea was introduced.

I wonder is it possible to suffer from erectile function i.e. the 'knack' of acquiring horns at completely inopportune times throughout the day?

You can't bring a razor as carry-on on a plane (in case you shave the hostess to death) but you can carry a cigarette lighter if you want. Much safer.

you sure? whenever ive been through an airport (and ive been a few times) the big transparent containers as you check in are full of lighters

There used to be a qualification (in the UK) that only one lighter per person was allowed, this has been raised to two. Also if you want to but a souvenir lighter on the plane you are limited to two per person, bound to stop the terrorists.

The US banned all lighters on planes after 9/11 but lifted that when the silly liquids in a plastic bag idea was introduced.

ohhhh, so it's ok to set fire to a plane with one lighter, but two and you can forget it? :o there are some polititians that seriously lack any form of common sense.

/\ Just exposes it as not being a safety thing at all, merely a 'control' thing. Here let us control you then you'll be safe you daft **** idiots.

I wonder is it possible to suffer from erectile function i.e. the 'knack' of acquiring horns at completely inopportune times throughout the day?

:( i think i've mastered that "art"

Although i've sussed it out, you either obstruct the encriminating piece of evidence or point everything northwards :thumb:

Ryan's sig is "if you are reading this you really should get out more"

As i said, it's an art only few can master.

you really should get out more.

Boston

Manchester

Brighton

Chelsea

Worcester

Reading

Ipswich

Hull

Sheffield

Plymouth

Chatham

Falmouth

Yarmouth

Swansea

Leicester

Bolton

Bedford

Northampton

Are all towns in Massachusetts

And it's Manchester by the Sea (and Gloucester by the Smell...)

As are:

Alford

Egremont

Great Barrington

Tyringham

Warwick

Hawley

Granby

Hadley

Hatfield

Huntington (formerly Norwich; carved out of Murrayfield (which would later rename itself Chester)

Leeds (technically a village in Northampton)

Pelham

Southampton

Ware

Worthington

(and that's only in the counties of Berkshire, Franklin, and Hampshire...)

The biggest city in North America is Mexico City

Surely it's the biggest city in Central America?

Tug of War was an Olympic event between 1900 and 1920

No, Mexico is a North American country, along with The US and Canada.

The biggest city in North America is Mexico City

Surely it's the biggest city in Central America?

Tug of War was an Olympic event between 1900 and 1920

No, Mexico is a North American country, along with The US and Canada.

Mexico is in a Tug of war, culturally central american, geographically north american.

Â