Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Traces of cocaine can be found on 90% of U.S. currency notes.

I'm sceptical about that one, like there has been a survey or actual test. I think thats one of the stats thats been pulled from someones ass.

I'm doing a survey tonight, actually.

:winkold:

Your hands would be greyer then Paul Mersons after that :lol:

The biggest city in North America is Mexico City

Surely it's the biggest city in Central America?

Tug of War was an Olympic event between 1900 and 1920

The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.

that's the same dialing code for all Australian External Territories

does that imply that Australia own Antartica ??

Reading used to be an event in ancient olympics

You know you spend too long thinking about football when you read that as Reading (as in the town, or the football club) used to be an event in the ancient olympics.

You can't bring a razor as carry-on on a plane (in case you shave the hostess to death) but you can carry a cigarette lighter if you want. Much safer.

You can't bring a razor as carry-on on a plane (in case you shave the hostess to death) but you can carry a cigarette lighter if you want. Much safer.

you sure? whenever ive been through an airport (and ive been a few times) the big transparent containers as you check in are full of lighters

Well then it's changed recently because the major cigarette companies lobbied after 9/11 that 'their customers should not have to wait for their baggage before lighting up' after a flight and they got their way.

'Wanking' means complaining in Canada. I found this out unexpectedly when one day a baby was crying incessantly. Someone said to it 'Why are you wanking?'.

I was shocked and appalled.

But probably impressed by it's ability at such an early age. Which reminds me of a joke I wont be repeating in here.

you sure? whenever ive been through an airport (and ive been a few times) the big transparent containers as you check in are full of lighters

It depends what the security staff are most short of that week. Did your security staff have beards at all?

A friends wife had tweezers taken off her, then was able to buy some from the shop inside and take them on the plane.

It depends what the security staff are most short of that week. Did your security staff have beards at all?

A friends wife had tweezers taken off her, then was able to buy some from the shop inside and take them on the plane.

Nope dont think so, although it was at Birmimgham airport, which if i am correct featured on the tonight program :o

You CAN'T have a ciggy in a Police cell.

You CAN have a ciggy in the Houses of Parliament! :huh:

In Britain? isn't that a place of work?

It's a palace - palace of westminster - and as such the law doesn't apply. Also doesn't apply in nightclubs where the ginger prince has been snapped smoking.

Â