Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Just now, birdman said:

Ollie looks sluggish AF!

Yup, I don't want to scapegoat him, I usually think his all round game more than makes up for his finishing, but he's not at it today.

Problem is all we've got is Duran, someone a bit more experienced and it'd be a half time sub without a second thought for me. I'd still probably go for it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd simplify offside in a heartbeat.

If the whole of the ball has to be over the line for a goal, the whole of the attacker has to be offside.

Yeah the ‘daylight’ rule would make it much more simple. Or just pick a part, say feet… if their feet are level or behind it’s on, if their feet are entirely off then it’s off. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Yup, I don't want to scapegoat him, I usually think his all round game more than makes up for his finishing, but he's not at it today.

Problem is all we've got is Duran, someone a bit more experienced and it'd be a half time sub without a second thought for me. I'd still probably go for it

Gaffer needs to have words with him. Give him another 20 minutes and if no improvement take him off for Duran. He'll be lively just needs the composure to go with it.