January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

And yet again, not a single tweet from the “source” about it. 🤔

https://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-moenchengladbach/borussia-moenchengladbach-geheimplan-um-florian-neuhaus-und-ao-tanaka-86876882.bildMobile.html

Not clear how credible the link is, but would make sense as a cheap option to replace dendoncker

Edited by david-avfc

I never heard of him but seems that that Florian Neuhau isn't even a DM, so I doubt we would be signing him as Dendoncker's replacement

• Like 1

9 hours ago, striker said:

Currently I don’t feel Villa have a good enough squad to claim a CL place. It’s therefore so important for Villa to strengthen this month!

You may well be right.

I think,new players to have an impact on the first team, I don't think that will happen....we won't be signing first teamers this window, imo.......Rogers might be an exception, based on his diversity.

We have to go with what we have, and hope there is a return of injured players, and a return to form from those who have taken a dip.

I feel 5th or 6th is where we will finish, but hope we can finish top 4.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Where west Ham got this cash from

Selling Rice for £100m gives them some room to spend. They also have had European money consistently for the last few years and obviously won the Conference League last year. They also could be factoring in interest in Pacqueta knowing he's an asset they can sell for a big chunk of cash in the summer.

• Like 1

Let’s hope we’re bringing in another midfielder now that Dendoncker is off. I think that signing Rogers would be to replace Traore, so another midfielder would make sense.

Wonder if there are any other young prospects that Monchi has identified.

12 minutes ago, burchy said:

Donk gone, Vermeeren in, for his 13m release clause,

bosh done

Are you certain about this. Others claim he’s off to Atleti for 25m.

• Like 1