January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

I disagree. With Fed signed and joining in summer. If we signed Frimpong or a similar top level attacking RB we would have 4 players for RB.

Cash, Frimpong, Fred, Konsa.

Cash would be sold there

Frimpong isnt a right back. Its a weird myth peddled daily on here

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I'd rather keep Duran than swap him for Bowen, one we need Duran for his position more than we need Bowen for his position, we already have Diaby and Bailey that play the same role as Bowen, could add Zaniolo to that, two I think Bowen is as good as he for West Ham because he's perfect for the way they play, he wouldn't look as good in a better team, three there's a reason all these top clubs want Duran, his potential is massive, like say I bet most top clubs would take Duran over Bowen if given a choice between the two, Bowen is probably aleady at the biggest club he will ever play for

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Isco on fire for Real Betis another 2 goals tonight against Barca.  31 years old an age that Unai likes.  Time for a cheeky bid!

signed a contract extension right before January. 

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Isco on fire for Real Betis another 2 goals tonight against Barca.  31 years old an age that Unai likes.  Time for a cheeky bid!

Isco would never come, he claims Monchi assaulted him in Spain.

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

Ferran Torres Hatrick same game another player we were linked with.  Would be a good addition.

Same as Felix, don't think after playing for Man. City he was really that interested in moving back to prem to play for us so got to be careful with those types coming in on potentially huge money.

Perhaps we'll look at him again in the summer with CL football hopefully on offer.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

If the guardian can claim Newcastle want to swap Trippier for Kimmich then why the hell not 

the guardian deals in fantasy

5 hours ago, paul514 said:

i would

I'm sure you're not the only one around here who would like two new RBs, but first you have to find one. We may not even find one until the summer. Two aren't happening anytime soon.

I would maintain that Cash is still capable as cover.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TomC said:

I'm sure you're not the only one around here who would like two new RBs, but first you have to find one. We may not even find one until the summer. Two aren't happening anytime soon.

I would maintain that Cash is still capable as cover.

I’m not advocating right now that would be stupid, one needs to know the system

• Like 1