Carabao Cup Draw 3rd Rd

andykeenan

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

When is the 4th round draw, more interested in who we get in that. 

That's Dyche's team talk written for him. Scribbled in crayon on the back of a toffee box, followed by -

PROVE UpTheVilla26 WRONG!!!

• Haha 3

Its a good draw but its not a bye.

I feel uncomfortable with too much "they are crap" and "we am brilliant". We moan like stink when we perceive other clubs as arrogant and entitled. Sounds like United when they repeated got us in Cup draws, they knew they were going through (by hook or by crook)

We should take our manager as our example. Quietly confident but always courteous and professional.

UTV

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lochheads twin said:

Its a good draw but its not a bye.

I feel uncomfortable with too much "they are crap" and "we am brilliant". We moan like stink when we perceive other clubs as arrogant and entitled. Sounds like United when they repeated got us in Cup draws, they knew they were going through (by hook or by crook)

We should take our manager as our example. Quietly confident but always courteous and professional.

UTV

I could see them going strong (relatively speaking) in this game and we will rotate a lot of players. So it’s not an easy one at all. 

• Like 1

It’s really tricky for us because it’s sandwiched between the Chelsea and Brighton matches.  

As for Everton, they might have gained a little form by then, and may go full strength for this match. 

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It’s really tricky for us because it’s sandwiched between the Chelsea and Brighton matches.  

As for Everton, they might have gained a little form by then, and may go full strength for this match. 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We have a game in Europe then Chelsea and Brighton in between the Everton game! 

So many games so I wouldn’t be surprised if we went out early in this one. 

edit: posted at the same time as @ender4 great minds…

That's the spirit