Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

Just now, Spoony said:

For those of us that can’t watch pleeeeease can you add context to your messages and not just “oh no not Doug” or whatever. Pretty please. 

Yes please. I’m using this thread as my only source of match commentary.

Just now, Spoony said:

For those of us that can’t watch pleeeeease can you add context to your messages and not just “oh no not Doug” or whatever. Pretty please. 

Agreed. I am watching, but there's a lag. Let's not blow up the match thread with vague messages. 

Just now, Spoony said:

He went down for a minute.

Looked more serious than it was lol.

Hes fine

• Thanks 1

Just now, ender4 said:

For context for yourself and Spoony – Luiz stayed down for a little while after lunging in during a scrap for the ball, looked to have tweaked his quad, but he's up and running about now. Hopefully extremely minor and can run it off.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

but why would you when there are actual sources for that focusing on the actions on the pitch?

Just now, est1874 said:

For context for yourself and Spoony – Luiz stayed down for a little while after lunging in during a scrap for the ball, looked to have tweaked his quad, but he's up and running about now. Hopefully extremely minor and can run it off.

Thanks Karen. 😆

Just now, osmark86 said:

but why would you when there are actual sources for that focusing on the actions on the pitch?

VT is by far the quickest to update and for all the shite that is said on here it’s better than the even shiter shite elsewhere