Match Thread: Villa v Everton

limpid

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

He’s not the highest earner. He’s probably on similar amounts to other first teamers but probably not as high as say Bouba 

Okay, but he's on upwards of £120,000 a week, that's far too high for a defender who is clearly not first choice. We're not Man City.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Clearly concussed.

Its a disgrace. In the nfl they would have major sanctions against this if it happened.

I wouldn’t say clearly concussed. Judging by the contusion on his face it’s more likely a fractured cheekbone. I’d be curious to know what they were thinking after feeling his face and deciding it wasn’t bad enough to take him off though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think we can get more here lads, maybe 4-0?

Let's not get cocky. I'd like to see 1 more goal to get us comfortable, but they should improve in second half. It wouldn't be hard, they've even absolute dogshit. Luckily we have another gear to go up.

Just now, est1874 said:

Okay, but he's on upwards of £120,000 a week, that's far too high for a defender who is clearly not first choice. We're not Man City.

High yes but at the time was signed to be a first teamer. Thankfully, we’ve got competence now. But we are in a position also to be offering higher bracket wages too.