Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

41 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Why are people spending time on egg puns?

We need to get to the bottom of whether or not this guy mayo may not be any good.

He’s definitely good, and coming from me, that’s a serious condiment 

23 minutes ago, useless said:

Here's a really good tip on puns and how to be humourous with them, they aren't funny when everyone is saying them as they quickly become tedious, they can only have a chance to be funny when there's an element of surprise to them, when they aren't expected, something about the non sequitur in it's delivery, like if I was to make a pun now after all that it would actually be quite funny, but I don't wish to.

Sorry to say there's also a lot of unfunny pictures and gifs getting posted recently too, I always find the best way to be funny is to try not to be funny.

I can't think of anything to say about Acuna except for good luck to him if he does sign, from descriptions, reading up on his pedigree, and highlights, looks a fantastic player.

To be fair to @useless, he hasn't eggsactly been himself ever since the Ramsey to Burnley news hit. I think he's starting to crack!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Twitter stuff suggesting that this isnt far down the line and Sevilla are thinking of reporting Monchi for an illegal approach  

Monchi is ruthless. Have to say we didnt get any of this under purslow

I didn't see the earlier reports of Sevilla reporting us for tapping him up, that talk, him playing last night, now the latest rumours, Romano suddenly referring to other options, it all adds up. Important thing to remember is not to panic if the indeed the deal doesn't happen, when the club works on these deals, they will be working on several at the same time just in case one falls through, so if Acuna doesn't happen, I'm sure we will have another equally as good lined up.

Or we could be surprised and Acuna still happens after all, I'm sure the club must be working on it 🫡

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I didn't see the earlier reports of Sevilla reporting us for tapping him up, that talk, him playing last night, now the latest rumours, Romano suddenly referring to other options, it all adds up. Important thing to remember is not to panic if the indeed the deal doesn't happen, when the club works on these deals, they will be working on several at the same time just in case one falls through, so if Acuna doesn't happen, I'm sure we will have another equally as good lined up.

Or we could be surprised and Acuna still happens after all, I'm sure the club must be working on it 🫡

Where are you seeing this?  Romano's last tweet about Acuna says we are in talks with Sevilla.

Â