Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I presume he’s implying the injury might be a cover story while he’s looking to be transferred. 

and he would have got away with it if it was not for you meddlin VT'ers

3 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Using a video of me without first getting permission is a bit naughty .... but I'll let you off because I do look hot in this one. I've still got the moves!

Any reason you're in your wife's PJ's though bud? 

Sorry next time i'll ask but I am a little excited by this Zaniolo link. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

This guy has called a number of things correctly this summer. Seems he has a contact at the club.

I think he said recently he works closely with agents and has an agent friend that gives him info. He’s called some things correctly.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We should go and get Chiesa while we’re at it. Those two and a reserve GK and we’re done for me. 

A bit overrated and overpriced, IMHO.  Totally agree we need another keeper, please.

Someone like Sheraldo Becker vs. Chiesa is a third of the price, runs faster, and scores just as many goals.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I think he said recently he works closely with agents and has an agent friend that gives him info. He’s called some things correctly.

47 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

This guy has called a number of things correctly this summer. Seems he has a contact at the club.

He was previously called AgentaVillaOg wasn't he? He did post early info about Pau and Diaby... not sure if he also posted a load of rubbish he later deleted though. 

• Like 1

Â