Live On Sky Sports & Peacock. The Premier League Summer Series USA

Kingman

36 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Peacock is a great channel. Their punditry are very neutral too when covering games unlike the circus you get on sky. On Peakcock you don't see waxing lyrical about the same top 4 teams week after week.

GIF kenneth williams pleased happy - animated GIF on GIFER - by Cemeena

• Haha 4

On 25/07/2023 at 12:11, AvfcRigo82 said:

Peacock is a great channel. Their punditry are very neutral too when covering games unlike the circus you get on sky. On Peakcock you don't see waxing lyrical about the same top 4 teams week after week.

Robbie's Earle and Mustoe are brilliant. So much better than the clueless numpties such as Murphy, Jenas, jesus f**kin christ Clinton Morrison etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Robbie's Earle and Mustoe are brilliant. So much better than the clueless numpties such as Murphy, Jenas, jesus f**kin christ Clinton Morrison etc.

Or that clown Micah Richards who just sits giggling like a hyper child.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2023 at 07:11, AvfcRigo82 said:

NBC's entire Premier League coverage team is universally loved in the USA.  Very good quality all the way around in analysts and commentators and their production.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KMitch said:

Flekken does not inspire a whole lot of confidence for Brentford so far.  He's looked a bit of a mess so far in their Summer Series matches.

Interesting tey havent sold Raya yet 

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

Repeated at midday on Sky Sports for anyone else who recorded it, but only got 40 minutes recorded due to the delay. 

Hmm, a 12 o'clock start time? I don't believe it, I've been hurt before.

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

We are top of the league. Say we are top of the league. Good little competition to win if we can beat Brentford Sunday - great for confidence  

Bit of a cop out that we get to play the bottom 3 sides.

I quite like this Summer Series. In past seasons, I've often thought that our preseason opponents were a bit too low level, and we'd look a bit shell-shocked in the first league game. They're still just friendlies, and the results don't matter, but I think they're giving us a much better workout and will hopefully get us up to speed much better come game 1.

• Like 2

On 27/07/2023 at 06:01, Zatman said:

Interesting tey havent sold Raya yet 

Doubt if Raya plays again for the first team refused a new contract so Flekken was signed and will be 1st choice keeper ( not over impressed so far)This tournament is an improvement on the usual pre season friendlies for me as you are playing against fellow PL teams.Although Brentford have not won a game I think they have played well and it’s been a good test for squad players with the likes of Norguaard Schade Hickey Toney missing.

10 hours ago, Kingman said:

Anyone know if this is on Sky Showcase as well as Sky sports? 

To answer my own question, No its not, Its on Sky Sports Premier league from 4pm then followed by Chelsea v Fulham game 

• Like 1

Â