Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Sadly, he just gets worse. They'll be loads of fans piling in here to say how talented he is and to give him time blah blah blah but he's been rubbish for months. He may come good, he may do this and that. But right now, he's been an expensive flop.

Just miles off it, doesn't seem to know what he wants to do with the ball when he has it. He needs a defined role in the team because he's lost, system doesn't suit him.

Edited by AndyM3000

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Just miles off it, doesn't seem to know what he wants to do with the ball when he has it. He needs a defined roll in the team because he's lost, system doesn't suit him.

Why Emery doesn’t try him as an out and out winger on the left beats me. Terrible as an inverted one for 382992 games in a row now

He played well today. Honestly you guys need to give him a break. He was creative and lively. He was 20 times better than Zaniolo and Tielemans. I honestly think some people want him to fail. I can say this because I am one but brummies are such fatalistic sods at time. We need to grow up and calm down. 

On 03/02/2024 at 20:50, Frodo said:

Don't want to see him playing unless we're winning handsomely 💁‍♂️ so next week against Man utd at home it's a tight game, you say you wouldn't bring him on ?

Tonight was EXACTLY why I said I didnt want him on in a game where we need a goal. My take doesnt seem so silly now does it?

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

He played well today. Honestly you guys need to give him a break. He was creative and lively. He was 20 times better than Zaniolo and Tielemans. I honestly think some people want him to fail. I can say this because I am one but brummies are such fatalistic sods at time. We need to grow up and calm down. 

Mate what were you watching? 

Would fine him two weeks wages for messing up that counter we had at 1-1.

Three v two, he cuts inside and has Luiz completely unmarked and he just screws a shot hopelessly wide.

It was selfish and I'm afraid these are moments in seasons where you need a 50m signing to step up.

He owes us some good performances in the europa league.

Just now, M_Afro said:

Let's be real, he's been woeful for months. People aren't fools. If a player plays well then the majority are always going to recognise that. There's nothing personal about the criticism, it is what it is.

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Callum said:

Mate what were you watching? 

I was watching Villa dominate Utd but sadly lose because we didn’t take our chances but they did. End of. Diaby played his part in that whether you saw it or not.

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

If you think we need to play an off form player / no confidence player, give him time etc, than we shouldn't have a high expectations for top 4... Only middle lower teams does that.. 

Yes it sounds  cruel but thats the realities.. 

Â