Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why would it be sarcasm? He’s yet to show me what he’s about in a Villa shirt. Not been overly impressed in what I’ve seen so far. Not to say he won’t absolutely smash it and become a hero here.

Always the stick with you. Maybe just try a little carrot sometimes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I saw a classic quote from Chris Sutton about choosing Diaby for FPL and his actual season etc.

You can tell pundits do detailed analysis on us.

“If you score all of your goals in pre-season then by the time your season starts you’ve dried up. Diaby to dry up."

Yes, the 2 goals he scored in a late preseason will see that he flops the whole season 😂

You can't make this shit up.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Just now, VillaChris said:

The one bright spot for today.

Took his goal well and I love the runs he makes. Get the feeling he'll be ending the season as our CF and also not convinced Ollie is going to have the required ability to link up effectively.

I can think of about 5 chances he laid up to Watkins in preseason and today that he completely spannered

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

I can think of about 5 chances he laid up to Watkins in preseason and today that he completely spannered

Yep that break we had at 2-1 and his square ball to Ollie was perfect, right infront of him so simply not good enough it went wide of the post.

At key points in games you have to be scoring those chances and Diaby did with his so if we can sign a good right winger I could see Ramsey-Diaby-new RW on occasions as the frontline.

Â